Poetry Pamphlet Prize
- 2 prizes of 30 copies plus publishing contracts for each of the two winners.
- Open to all poets — beginners and established writers.
- Judged by Professor Ian Gregson.
- The fee is £10. Credit cards can be used on Paypal without an account or pay by bank transfer in GBP.
- Deadline: 31 March, 2019.
- Submit 15–25 poems of up to 50 lines each.
- Individual poems may have been published online or in magazines provided the writer retains copyright.
- International entrants welcome.
- Entries should be submitted electronically, via the form below, in .doc, .docx or .rtf file formats only.
- Please ensure you have up-to-date virus protection before sending any files.
- Do not put any identification on the work. The website will match entries to your email.
- Work will not be returned, so please keep a copy.
- We are unable to give feedback on individual entries or on the results of the competition — the judge's decisions are final.
- Results (within 3 months approximately) will be sent individually to all winners and runners-up, published on the Cinnamon website, and included in our newsletter, so do sign up.
Join our mailing list to keep up to date with all our new books, books launches, events, competitions, and our special offers. We never share our mailing list with anyone else.