Cinnamon Press is proud to publish Envoi.
Envoi has high production values – published in April and October as a 96 page, large format, perfect bound matt laminate journal with an eye to presenting the poetry well on the page. We include a substantial section of reviews in the magazine and carry occasional poetry-related articles and poetry in translation.
Submissions to Envoi
We aim to provide a platform for new work from both established and new poets.
We generally try to select a small group of poems that represent a poet’s voice so please send a group of poems (they do not have to be related).
We welcome submissions from Wales, the UK or from anywhere in the world.
Please note: From 2020 Envoi will come out bi-annually in late April and late October.
Submissions will be reviewed in batches with responses in the month following each round. Please send in October (for April) and May (for October).
- All submissions by email. Please send poems in the body of the email to email@example.com
- Please include name and postal address.
- You can submit up to four poems at any one time.
- Poems can be in any style.
- If you are sending four poems each should be up to 40 lines.
- You can also submit a sequence of four poems or one or two longer poems
- Poems should be previously unpublished and not be simultaneous submissions.
- Copyright remains with the author.
- Work will not be returned, so please keep a copy.
- Please include a short biography up to 40 words.
- The editor reserves the right to make small changes to spelling and grammar.