Cinnamon Press is proud to publish Envoi now in its 55th year.
Envoi has high production values – published in February, June and October as a 96 page, large format, perfect bound matt laminate journal with an eye to presenting the poetry well on the page. We include a substantial section of reviews in the magazine and carry occasional poetry related articles and poetry in translation.
Submissions to Envoi
We aim to provide a platform for new work from both established and new poets.
We generally try to select a small group of poems that represent a poet’s voice so please send a group of poems (they do not have to be related)
We welcome submissions from Wales, the UK or from anywhere in the world
- All submissions by email.Please send poems in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include name and address.
- You can submit up to six poems at any one time.
- Poems can be in any style
- If you are sending six poems each should be up to 40 lines.
- You can also submit a sequence of six poems or one or two longer poems
- Poems should be previously unpublished and not be simultaneous submissions.
- Copyright remains with the author
- Work will not be returned, so please keep a copy.
- You can normally expect a reply to submissions within 6-9 weeks.
- The editor reserves the right to make small changes to spelling and grammar.
Subscriptions to Envoi
Single issues delivered within the UK cost £5.50. Please state the number of the issue you require or whether you want the most recent issue.
An annual subscription delivered within the UK is normally £15 inc. p&p, but is currently on offer for £13. Subscription in Europe is £20 and in the rest of the world is £23.
We also have a special student subscription @ $11 in the UK only.
You can also subscribe by cheque using the downloadable form or simply send your details and cheque to ‘cinnamon press’ to:
Envoi, Meirion House, Glan yr afon, Tanygrisiau, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Gwynedd, LL41 3SU.