Cinnamon Press is proud to publish Envoi now in its 59th year.
Envoi has high production values – published in February, June and October as a 96 page, large format, perfect bound matt laminate journal with an eye to presenting the poetry well on the page. We include a substantial section of reviews in the magazine and carry occasional poetry-related articles and poetry in translation.
Submissions to Envoi
We aim to provide a platform for new work from both established and new poets.
We generally try to select a small group of poems that represent a poet’s voice so please send a group of poems (they do not have to be related).
We welcome submissions from Wales, the UK or from anywhere in the world.
Submissions will be reviewed in batches with responses in the month following each round. Please send in February (for June); May (for October). October (for February).
- All submissions by email.Please send poems in the body of the email to email@example.com
- Please include name and address.
- You can submit up to six poems at any one time.
- Poems can be in any style
- If you are sending six poems each should be up to 40 lines.
- You can also submit a sequence of six poems or one or two longer poems
- Poems should be previously unpublished and not be simultaneous submissions.
- Copyright remains with the author
- Work will not be returned, so please keep a copy.
- Please include a short biography up to 40 words
- The editor reserves the right to make small changes to spelling and grammar.
Subscriptions to Envoi
Single issues delivered within the UK cost £5.50 (Ex-UK shipped at cost). See available issues in the online shop.
An annual subscription delivered within the UK is £15 inc. p&p. Subscription in Europe and to the rest of the world charged at cost. Subscribe here.
We also have a special student subscription @ £13 in the UK only.
You can also subscribe by cheque - simply send your details and cheque to ‘cinnamon press’ @:
Envoi, Meirion House, Glan yr afon, Tanygrisiau, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Gwynedd, LL41 3SU.